Conducted within the first 1-14 days of baby’s homecoming, these sessions take place in the home and focus on your family unit – the new arrival plus any other siblings/companion animals/etc. It’s a bit time intensive as newborn photography is totally different than most other sessions – I average about two hours spent at these sessions, making time for soothing the newborn, changing/feeding/lulling to sleep. Clients supply their own props/outfits/blankets to ensure everything is unique to them and reflective of their home and space. Closeups of baby hands, feet, hair, etc are standard. These photos will last for a lifetime and will instantly take you back to when baby was new every time.
– untimed session (photographer’s discretion)
– travel up to 15 miles outside of Atlanta
– image production and an average of 100+ final photos
– 6 month access to online gallery
– hi-res files for download with print/share release
– option to buy prints easily from gallery
Booking requires a signed agreement and a $100 retainer – I put your due date onto my calendar and remain “on call” to set up the specific date as soon as you’re ready and settled back at home.